Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the school of YouTube

i enjoy learning new techniques, trying out new products, and learning how to use products i already have in ways i wouldn't have come up with myself.
but it's easy to break the bank attempting to take every class i come across online or at my LSS. yes, it's a problem. my solution?
i realized that YouTube is a great resource for for keeping up to date on great tips, tricks and techniques.
jennifer mcguire's thinking inking class taught me so much about distress inks, paint dabbers, and the value of a ranger craft mat. :)
i also subscribe to hero arts YouTube channel. they feed my obssession to learn more and more about my favorite hobby!

do you have a crafty YouTube channel? if so leave a link in the comment below. i'd love to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. Met you on Hero Arts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin