Tuesday, September 1, 2009

manweek

it's manweek on the hero arts blog. i can't believe it. i almost fell out of my chair with laughter when i read that monday. whenever toya and i scrap together we always talk about how much we suck at what we call "man-cards" because they're just not as much fun to do.

seriously you don't get to use all the fun girly elements like ribbon and flowers, and pretty girly colors. it's torture! :)

but you know me, i love a good challenge. and i know (well i hope) i can rise to the challenge and come up with a man-card i can be proud of.

not to mention the second part of this super hard (by my standards) challenge: getting your husband to make a card too.

the 1st and only time my husband ever touched my scrap supplies was to make me a scrapbook album which he used to propose to me. it was one of the most romantic things he ever did. but he hasn't touched any scrap tools since! LOL! and when i asked him last night he didn't seem to optimistic about it. oh well. i'll keep trying and i guess we'll see what happens.

any of you having as hard a time as i am getting your husbands to make a card for this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin