Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Toya's Must Haves for August





















Last month I shared with you my July wish list. I am proud to say that I purchased one item from my list: "The Fiskars Square Punch", and I must say I love it. I also picked up two border punches by Martha Stewart.
I am going to share something very important about myself: I LOVE TO SHOP! It is like therapy, and finding a sale or clearance item gets my adrenaline going. I just feel as though you can NEVER EVER EVER have too many scrap booking supplies!
Since I have been on vacation I find myself browsing the web late at night and finding new and old stamps. Plus lots of other products I've never seen before. Many times after watching a MACM or Finally Friday video, I'm introduced to a stamp or new technique and I just have to have the products they use. Then I become obsessed with trying to find a good deal on it, so I search various web sites like Two Peas, Ebay, or Frugalities to see who has the best deal. It may appear crazy or abnormal but I love it. So this month I decided to share with you some things I found that are now on my August wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin