Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Toya's Toy's and Projects





My partner in crime Shawnte and I are always sharing our wonderful wish list and the great new tools that we would love to purchase. Well this summer I bought some great new things and wanted to share with you all the fun things that I have purchased at Michael's and Sonja's Scrap Spot.........I have learned in the last few months how more important tools are because you can reuse them and if you treat them good they will last for years and years. So this summer I purchased the Marvy Uchida 2" scallop circle punch, and 1" scallop circle punch, a Fiskars Square Punch, and Large Circle Punch. I also caught a sell at Michael's where I was able to get a Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Edge Craft border punches to complete my collection. To show you how much I am enjoying the tools here are a few cards that I created to sample my new toy's. Stay tuned for new updates and project ideas. Thanks for stopping by have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin