Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SCAT's Red Carpet

Welcome to SCAT's Red Carpet! Where you're the scrap-star and we cant wait to get the dish on you and your scrap style.

Our first scrap star is the incredibly talented Jen.
SCAT: How long have you been scrapbooking/cardmaking?
Jen: About 5 years, but I've always loved playing with paper and collecting stationery since I was little.

SCAT: What was your last scrap-related purchase?

Jen: Patterned paper from BasicGrey and Sassafras

SCAT: List three adjectives that describe your style?

Jen: Eclectic! Dimensional, clean.

SCAT: List three items you can't scrap without?

Jen: Good quality scissors, kraft cardstock, thickers

SCAT: Share your current favorite project? And why it's your favorite?


Jen: I love this card I made recently because of its simple design that doesn't use a lot of fancy product but I just loved how using the coloured pencils really transformed the stamped background. Those moments when I have a new idea and it actually turns out to work are the most gratifying for me creatively.

for more info on Jen's amazing work and style check out her BLOG!

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin