Monday, July 13, 2009

not ready to go digital


ok, i've been thinking a lot about digital scrapbooking lately.

so far my computer's only involment in my scrapbooking has been printing out text on white computer paper. so it's going to be a big leap to get me to go digi. it seems so complicated. also i feel like i'm going to loose some of the 'handmade' feel to my layouts/cards.

my husband bought me the cricut design studio for my birthday (june 13-a full month ago.), and i still haven't tried it out yet. pretty sad- i know.

what else has me thinkin digi? the latest finally friday video featuring one of the cutest cards i've seen.

when i first heard about digital scrapbooking i was adamant about avoiding it. but its becoming harder to resist. i forsee branching out in my future, but for now i'm just not ready to go digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin