Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finding Momentum

One thing that I have learned whether you are scrapbooking, making cards, or cleaning out your closet. In order to accomplish your task you must have momentum. Something that inspires you to sit down and go through pictures, discover a colorful and creative way to show off you baby's first party, or their graduation day. Lately I have been looking for new tools, techniques, and paper to inspire me. All this week I have been working on an 8-12 page paper that I need to write for school and I have struggled with getting motivated to sit still long enough to get past the title page. So I decided to get out my scrapbooking tools and make some cards hoping it would inspire me or at least relax me enough to complete a few pages. To my surprise I was not motivated to make cards either, it was almost as if it was a chore instead of a wonderful addictive hobby. Which made me me to wonder what the heck was restricting me from creating? Then it dawned on me card making is something fun and relaxing and unfortunately this has not been a relaxing month due to all the things that I have had to take care of at home. So I decided to reinvent my happy place and stir up my creative juices and here are the cards that I created. I enjoyed using different patterns and putting wonderful vibrant colors together. I hope you enjoy them leave me a message and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin