Monday, November 16, 2009

Toya's November Wish List

Usually I am all about the bright colors, and funky patterns, but I must say that Basic Grey has truly surprised me with their new line "Nook n Pantry". The colors are more pastel and I wouldn't normally be so attracted to that but there is something about this line that makes me happy on the inside. I was watching a "Finally Friday" video and Kristina Werner inspired me so much. Even while she was making the card she was so excited, the "Nook and Pantry Cakes Bitsy Clear Stamp" is soooooooo cute I must have it, and of course it's sold out at Two Peas. The entire line truly speaks to me and inspires me in ways I can't even explain. So below are a few items from the Basic Grey "Nook n Pantry" line that I must have in my collection.

1. Nook n Pantry Card Kit










2. Nook n Pantry Collection Pack










3. Nook n Pantry Stitched Brads





Check it out and leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin