Wednesday, November 4, 2009

exciting news!

when i got home from work today my darling husband surprised me with Cricut Gypsy!!! i couldn't believe it. i'd never even mentioned to him that i wanted it. in fact i never even told him it existed, he really amazes me sometimes- actually he amazes me more often than not, you'd think i'd be used to it by now.
i'm so happy!
if you don't know what the Gypsy is, it's a portable design studio that's compatible with your cricut. you design on the Gypsy and then cut using your cricut, eliminating the need for hooking up to your computer which is totally perfect for me, since as i noted in a previous entry i'm not all that into using my computer when i scrap.

here's a video that'll explain it much better than i'd be able to. if you haven't got a gypsy yet, i totally recommend you get one. i've only had it a few hours and i'm so excited, and so happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice when our husbands encourage us in our "crafty" endeavors?! That was so nice of him!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin