Tuesday, June 9, 2009

chipboard, thickers, and other things that make me smile

For as long as I've been scrapbooking I've always tried to find a way to save money. There is always some new product or technique I want to try out, and it's easier to enjoy when I can stay within my budget. (it's not so easy when you want everything.) I am and always will be head over heels for Chipboard Letters, they are amazing. But my new found love are thickers. When American Crafts made these they opened the door to a new level for card making and scrapbooking. Also I have this wonderful scrap booking web-site that I love to buy things from because they definitely have some great deals and discounts. Its called frugalities, it is very user friendly and I just love the new and fun things they have to offer. So check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin