Sunday, May 31, 2009

Addictions!!!

My friend Shawnte introduced me to this scrap booking website twopeasinabucket.com and it is a wonderful and friend website that has videos on how to create some really nice cards, and funky ideas for layouts for a scrapbook. So I was teasing Shawnte about being addicted to a segment on the website called "Finally Friday's" where this lady videos herself doing all these cool cards. So one night a few weeks ago I was up late and needed to wind down so I decided to surf the web and began watching the "Finally Friday" videos and became so inspired. I became so intrigued by the videos that I couldn't stop myself. Before you knew it I had been on this sight for a few hours and it was 2:00 a.m. and I have to be up for work at 5:15 a.m. I thought to myself "man now I know why how Shawnte feels because it became so addicting yet intriguing all at the same time. So if you get a chance check it out they have some great products, and tutorials on just about anything. The website truly gets your creative juices flowing. Just beware of the addiction the website will draw you in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin