Thursday, June 25, 2009

a few cards

here's a few cards i've done recently. different things inspire me when making cards. these in particular were inspired by different embellishments in my collection. thanks for looking


i got the "bee" stickers as a free gift with purchase with my last frugalities order, and the moment i saw them i knew i wanted to use them on a card.

i bought making memories just chillin collection die cuts on a whim one day at target. (i was actually there to buy a pilates mat but couldn't stop myself from wondering over to the scrapbook isle. honestly i didn't realize how cute the die cut set was until i got home. hmm . . . maybe i should randomly grab things more often LOL!). anyway, this butterfly jumped out at me. love the colors and the glitter on this embellishment.


i was flipping through my stamp collection and saw this love you tons stamp, and it made me think of my hippo sticker (i don't know if you can tell from the picture, but i wanted to use demensional adhesive on the hippo. so i stuck it to black cardstock, and trimed around it so that i could make my hippo pop off the page), and that's how this card came about. isn't that hippo adorable :)
thanks again for looking, leave comments if you'd like and if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin